June 2020

My studio, which is in our sunroom

We’ve passed the 3-month mark in the Covid 19 saga. Life is really intense right now. I’m hoping for a better world, a safer world, one where everyone is treated equally, fairly, with respect and dignity.  

Here’s what I’ve been working on since my last post:

Doodles from some of the protest photos

More doodles



Mini Abstracts - Acrylic on Paper



20x16 acrylic painting on canvas

I’ve also been painting the flowers around our yard and a few still lifes in oil

Gardenia paintings are all 10x8, oil on panel



Oil on canvas, Knock Out Roses

8x8, oil on panel (not quite finished, but close)

10x8 (not quite finished but close), oil on panel

8x10, oil on canvas (not quite finished)

10x8, oil on panel (almost finished)

8x10, oil on panel, after 1 coat, more to do on this

You can check out my website for more art and for pricing. Other than the daily doodle with the Royal Academy, I’m on a social media hiatus. ✌️❤️. I’ll be back in a few weeks with more art.    

Comments

Popular Posts